Save time in the field by doing more with one pass. The Pioneer Cultimulcher will perform in all soil conditions; from nice loamy soil to heavy clay or tough black soil. This tillage tool will allow peace of mind when your time in the field is limited.
Features and Specifications
- Articulating center allows unit to turn 180° without drag or skippers
- S-tines along front level surface of soil
- 17″ independent rolling crumblers crush clods before they dry in the sun
- Rear cage rollers leave neatly tilled surface
- Overall length of unit (excluding tongue) 10′ 6″
- Includes implement seat, wooden tongue, and sliding neck yoke.
- You Choose:
- Cultimulcher with front and rear cage roller OR
- Cultimulcher with rear cage roller and front crumbler
- 6′ Cultimulcher: 20 teeth, 4 horses recommended
- 8′ Cultimulcher: 26 teeth, 6 horses recommended
- 10′ Cultimulcher: 32 teeth, 8 horses recommended
- Offset tongue bracket for 3 horses
- Cushion for Implement seat