We offer gift certificates by the hour or by the week!
We have sold gift certificates for Christmas, birthdays or just to say thank you to:
- A wife who gave her husband the gift of driving for their anniversary. He drove horses as a kid and wanted to re-live the experience. You should have seen the smile on his face! He had so much fun that his wife paid for an additional hour!
- A friend who wanted to say Thank You, and knew how much her friend wanted to learn to drive horses. The recipient couldn’t say no to the gift, and had so much fun she decided to take more lessons!
- Parents who were learned how to drive from us, saw the value of professional training, and gave their daughter the gift of lessons. She went on to expand her lessons and is now competing in the CDEs.
- A husband who wanted to give a special Christmas present to his wife who wanted to learn how to drive horses from a professional, and paid for her best friend to go with her! They made a road trip out of it, and she couldn’t stop beaming! He gave the same gift the next year!
- A husband who wanted to make his wife’s dream of driving horses come true – they ended up buying horses, harness, a carriage and she continues to take lessons.
– We offer as many driving hours as you would like to give.
– Hours do not have to be all used at the same time but it is usually best to take them as close as possible so you can build on your experience.
– Please note, scheduling for lessons is still necessary.