Fraser School of Driving is located at Mountain View Arena in Deer Lodge, Montana. We are directly off Interstate 90, exit #184.
- If you are traveling West, you will see our green-roofed indoor arena to your right just before taking exit #184; at the exit turn right, then take your first right.
- If you are traveling East, take exit #184, turn left to go under the overpass, then take your first right.
- We are the second driveway, just after the Valley Veterinary Clinic.
Stalls – There are 28 indoor -10′ x 12′ box stalls padded with sawdust/shavings. Hooks on walls for water buckets. Tire or hay manger for feeding. Hoses close by for easy watering.
Pens – There are 15 outdoor pens – 40′ x 40′ with water troughs or automatic waters. Tires for feeding. All have both pipe and electric fencing. Most of these are in use with our own horses or boarded horses and not always available for traveling horses.
Stalls big enough for draft horses
The driveway entry is wide enough for tractor trailers (semi-trucks). There is room enough to turn around in the parking area next to the barn.
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales have stayed here with their three big tractor trailers and had room to spare!
We have one indoor and one outdoor arena,
Indoor Arena approximately 72′ x 236′
Outdoor Arena – approximately 200′ x 60′
- Hourly: $12 per horse
- Daily: $300. For a day long event we also have room for meetings as well as tables, chairs, and a large coffee maker. Please inquire about pricing for any extras.
- Lights: There is a $20 per hour fee for the use of arena lights for all four sections; OR $10.00 per hour for half lights. Most daylight hours, lights are not necessary.